GALAPAGOS PHOTO ADVENTURE WITH REED HOFFMANN
- The birthplace of Charles Darwin’s “Origin of the Species,” the unique wildlife, both above and underwater, make this a photographer’s dream come true.
- Great variety of photo opportunities, as you visit local people and markets, stay in small cities on the islands, have private tours of some of the best areas and photograph the amazingly diverse wildlife.
- A small-group trip, limited to about ten
people, so you can have an intimate travel experience and personal photo
instruction from Reed.
- By staying on the islands, you’ll get to see how people live and their relationship to the land and animals. That also means you’ll be able to photograph during the morning and evening hours, instead of being stuck on a boat.
- You'll have several opportunities to snorkel, which will allow you to visit and see the undersea life as well.
- Private speedboats for travel around the islands.
- Visit the giant tortoises in several locations, from open habitat to breeding centers.
- A full itinerary, but still time to relax and enjoy this unique World Heritage Site.
- Trip starts and ends in Quito, the capital of Ecuador, an easy flight from the U.S.
- Local tropical foods, eaten in beautiful seaside setting
DESCRIPTION:From the heights of the second-largest volcanic crater in the world, to the depths of the enriched and unexplored waters of the Galapagos, our carefully planned tour is a must for all lovers of outdoor photographic adventures.
Whether diving with harmless sharks, playful sea lions or giant manta rays, or simply enjoying the company of the Giant Galapagos tortoise, our 11-day adventure tour is guaranteed to leave you with memories that will last a lifetime. Plus you'll have wonderful photo opportunities and personal instruction to make sure you bring back not just memories but great photos.
Be sure to check out Reed's photogalleries of his past Galapagos trips!